7 Scent Control Tips for Whitetail Hunting
1. Wear Rubber Boots
2. Wash your Clothes in a Scent-Free detergent and air dry
3. Store your Hunting Clothes in a Scent-free Container
4. Shower with Scent-free Body Wash & Shampoo
5. Dress and Undress in the Field
6. Spray down with Scent Control Spray
7. Utilize Ozone Products
1. Set a marker on your stand and program the marker for your desired wind direction.
2. Your custom marker will glow green, yellow, or red, signifying if the wind is right or wrong for hunting based on your custom preferences at your hunting site.
3. It’s like watching a windsock at your hunting stand, except it’s digital and in the palm of your hand.